617 North College Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Located in the Chatham-Arch Historic District, Circa has transformed the site of the old Mitchel & Scott Machine Company into contemporary apartment homes. The original building now houses Circa’s urban lounge and a few historic residences, while artifacts from the company are featured throughout the community.
Circa lies just south of Mass Ave—one of the most exciting and eclectic areas of downtown Indianapolis. This is the hub of Indy’s arts community—a vibrant atmosphere of culture, creativity and community. A multitude of live theater venues, one-of-a-kind boutiques, unique restaurants, galleries and walking trails are in the neighborhood. While highly diverse, the sense of community along Mass Ave is prevalent.
This is where the past meets the present.
Nearby Art & Culture & Entertainment
- ComedySportz Indianapolis721 Massachusetts Avenue (420 feet NW)
- Indianapolis Fire Museum and the Fallen Firefighters Memoria748 Massachusetts Avenue (612 feet NW)
- Peace Water Winery747 North College Avenue (626 feet NW)
- Phoenix Theatre705 North Illinois Street (640 feet NW)
Nearby Businesses & Needs
- CoForce740 East North Street (318 feet SE)
- The Imus Group611 North Park Street (326 feet W)
- Cirque Indy617 Fulton Street (345 feet E)
- Tone Studio623 North Street (412 feet SW)
- Center for Inquiry - Benjamin Harrison School 2725 North New Jersey Street (0.3 miles W)
- Indianapolis Christian School620 East 10th Street (0.4 miles NW)
- Indianapolis Public Schools120 East Walnut Street (0.5 miles W)
- Ball State Indianapolis Center25 North Pine St. (0.6 miles S)
- Mesh Lot725 Massachusetts Avenue (412 feet NW)
- North Street Lot602 North Park Avenue (667 feet W)
- 747 Apartments Parking747 North College Avenue (670 feet SW)
- FlexePark Lot 7620811 Massachusetts Ave (829 feet NW)