10 South West Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Indianapolis' premier convention hotel, the JW Marriott Indianapolis offers 104,000 square feet of meeting space, 1,005 guest rooms and 50 meeting rooms. The hotel is one of the largest JW Marriott's in the world and boasts a 40,500-square-foot Grand Ballroom (the largest in the state), a 20,670-square-foot White River Ballroom and 20,000 square feet of exhibit space. What's more, it's part of Marriott IndyPlace, a collection of interconnected Marriott brand hotels offering 150,000 square feet of meeting space, 2,276 rooms, and five connected hotels. All in one place.
Conde Nast Traveler recently named the JW as a top 10 hotel in the Midwest in the 2018 Readers' Choice Awards.
Directly connected to the Indiana Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium via a climate-controlled sky bridge, the hotel is located across the street from the attraction-filled White River State Park and a short stroll away from hundreds of dining, shopping and entertainment options.
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art500 West Washington Street (138 feet NW)
- Medal of Honor Memorial Canal Walk (154 feet NW)
- IMAX Theater Indiana State Museum (161 feet NW)
- Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites650 West Washington Street (354 feet NW)
- L.S. Ayres Tea Room Indiana State Museum (354 feet NW)
- Indiana Members Credit Union302 West Washington (642 feet NE)
- Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center302 West Washington Street (877 feet E)
- Early Learning Indiana100 North Senate Avenue (1045 feet NE)
- Eleven Fifty Academy151 W. Ohio St. (0.4 miles NE)
- EdChoice111 Monument Circle Suite 2650 (0.4 miles E)
- American College of Sports Medicine401 West Michigan Street (0.4 miles NE)
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)301 University Blvd. (0.6 miles NW)
- Marriott Place Garage501 West Washington Street (405 feet W)
- White River State Park Garage650 West Washington Street (443 feet W)
- White River Lot801 West Washington Street (555 feet W)
- Government Center South Bldg. Garage402 West Washington Street (571 feet E)