1401 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
The Washington is in close proximity to interstate access, as well as a short distance to the shopping and attractions Downtown has to offer. Each unit comes with beautifully restored hardwood flooring and large newer windows allowing for plenty of sunlight and efficiency.
Studios start at $550, two bedroom/one bathroom units start at $860.
Top 3 Amenities: water/dryer in select units; hardwood floors; cat-friendly.
Nearby Art & Culture & Entertainment
- Indy Indie Artist Colony26 E. 14th Street (362 feet W)
- The Indianapolis Propylaeum1410 North Delaware Street (449 feet E)
- City Gallery1505 North Delaware Street (738 feet NE)
- Hoosier Lottery1302 North Meridian Street (828 feet SW)
Nearby Businesses & Needs
- Winston/Terrell Group1449 North Pennsylvania Street (195 feet N)
- Occasions Divine1410 North Delaware Street (349 feet NE)
- Apparatus1401 North Meridian Street (376 feet W)
- Ruby Room Hair Salon The Villa Inn (595 feet NE)
- Herron High School110 East 16th Street (870 feet N)
- Center for Inquiry School 27545 E. 19th St. (0.5 miles NE)
- Indianapolis Christian School620 East 10th Street (0.6 miles SE)
- Indianapolis Public Schools120 East Walnut Street (0.6 miles S)
- Sts. Peter & Paul Cathedral Lot1347 North Meridian Street (564 feet SW)
- Winterhouse Lot1331 North Meridian Street (724 feet SW)
- Landmark Center Lots1099 North Meridian Street (0.3 miles SW)
- Gresk and Singleton Lot1005 N Pennsylvania St (0.3 miles S)