One Indiana Square
Indianapolis, IN 46204
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
When you’ve served more than 200 not-for-profits, including 125 colleges and universities around the world, you know your stuff. We bring our wide-ranging experience to bear on every assignment for our clients.
INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND INSIGHT
Our listening skills and innovative research methodologies, particularly Circles of Influence, allow us to gain insights and understandings that help our clients connect with their constituents in meaningful, lasting ways.
Because we’re diligent students of culture, communication and technology, we are thought-leaders in not-for-profit marketing, changing the way non-profits think and talk about “exchange.” (For thought-leading resources, we invite you to visit the “Coherence” and “Resources” sections of our website. Our white paper, Beyond Branding: Coherence, is a great place to start.)
Good design improves, simplifies, enhances and clarifies. And that is what we do for our clients: improve their situations, simplify their processes and enhance their best efforts—coherently.
- Crackers Comedy Club211 North Delaware Street (247 feet E)
- Indiana Soldiers and Sailors Monument One Monument Circle (621 feet SW)
- Depew Fountain University Park (661 feet N)
- University Park325 North Meridian Street (755 feet N)
- Levementum 211 N. Pennsylvania St. (128 feet NW)
- Trifecta Regions Tower (129 feet NW)
- D'Amore Events of Indianapolis111 East Monument Circle (187 feet SW)
- Charles Schwab and Co.137 North Meridian Street (268 feet SW)
- Education Networks of America320 North Meridian Street (674 feet NW)
- EdChoice111 Monument Circle Suite 2650 (700 feet SW)
- Indiana State Teachers Association (ISTA)150 West Market Street (880 feet SE)
- Educate Beyond All Barriers, Inc.120 East Market Street (885 feet SE)
- Salesforce Tower Parking Garage1 E Ohio St (399 feet SE)
- BMO Plaza Garage135 North Pennsylvania Street (415 feet SE)
- Sheraton Hotel Garage55 West Ohio Street (486 feet W)
- Circle Block Valet Garage8 East Market Street (617 feet SE)