801 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
White River State Park is the epicenter of Indianapolis culture, offering unique experiences with a variety of educational and recreational world-class attractions. The Park is home to several attractions, and venues, which provide entertainment for a wide range of audiences, including the Indianapolis Zoo, Indiana State Museum, IMAX® Theater, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, NCAA® Hall of Champions, Indianapolis Indians Baseball at Victory Field, The Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at White River State Park, the Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial and Military Park.
Hammock Time is a fun opportunity for visitors to rent a hammock and enjoy a relaxing visit to the park. Hammocks can be rented for a time period of up to four hours and placed in a number of designated areas throughout the park.
Hammocks must be rented and returned to the White River State Park Visitor Center during regular business hours.
Visitor Center Hours of Operation:
- Mon. – Sat.: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sun.: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Segway of Indiana, LLC801 West Washington Street (adjacent)
- The TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park801 West Washington Street (adjacent)
- Wheel Fun Rentals Bikes801 West Washington Street (adjacent)
- Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites650 West Washington Street (231 feet E)
- L.S. Ayres Tea Room Indiana State Museum (231 feet E)
- Indiana Members Credit Union302 West Washington (0.2 miles E)
- Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center302 West Washington Street (0.3 miles E)
- Early Learning Indiana100 North Senate Avenue (0.3 miles NE)
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)301 University Blvd. (0.5 miles NW)
- American College of Sports Medicine401 West Michigan Street (0.5 miles NE)
- Eleven Fifty Academy151 W. Ohio St. (0.5 miles NE)
- EdChoice111 Monument Circle Suite 2650 (0.5 miles E)
- White River Lot801 West Washington Street (adjacent)
- White River State Park Garage650 West Washington Street (136 feet NE)
- Marriott Place Garage501 West Washington Street (177 feet NE)
- Victory Field Lot501 West Maryland Street (965 feet SW)