For those who want basic engagement
Partner-level stakeholders see their support for DII as an effort to protect their investment, expand their exposure, and serve as an advocate for a safe, clean, beautiful and vibrant Downtown.
- Opportunity to participate in partnership meetings focused on a clean, green, safe and vibrant Downtown (security, beautification, etc.)
- Early registration for DII's annual meeting, State of Downtown
- Added police/safety visits for street-level businesses by DII Bike and Foot Patrol
- Corporate members-only monthly e-newsletter
- Email alerts informing members about public safety and traffic/street closures
- Free, printed Downtown Indy maps for staff and/or clients
- Preferred placement in earned and owned/paid media strategy (including tagging of your business/organization on DII social media, e-newsletter, mentions of your business/organization in media pitches)
- Networking opportunities with other Downtown businesses and DII Patrons
- Opportunity to share organizational promotions with DII Patrons
- Exposure and promotion as a preferred business organization via phone, web, email, etc.
- Customized, full-page profile on our website
- Company name recognition in DII annual State of Downtown report
- Company name recognition in full-page ads in IBJ, IndyStar and Indianapolis Recorder saluting DII investors
ANNUAL INVESTMENT: $500 – Based on company’s commitment to corporate responsibility