850 Massachusetts Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Across many Asian cultures, the word modita means delight. Modita is a a full-service, Asian-inspired restaurant that will be sure to delight. This newest gem in the CRG crown uses its own unique flair on dishes created with fresh local ingredients, combined with spices and flavors from various Asian cuisines and regions, unlike any other CRG concept.
Modita is located in the historic Bottleworks Hotel & District of Mass Ave and highlights a variety of ingredients with an Asian-inspired, unique spin on dishes including sushi, dim sum, noodles and rice, along with robata grilled specialties.
Nearby Art & Culture & Entertainment
- Living Room Theaters (Bottleworks District)745 E 9th St Suite 810 (59 feet E)
- Pins Mechanical Co.856 Carrollton Ave (108 feet E)
- Hard Truth Distillery906 Carrollton Ave (335 feet N)
- Firefighters Survive Alive!748 Massachusetts Avenue (485 feet SW)
Nearby Businesses & Needs
- Woodhouse Day Spa850 Massachusetts Avenue (adjacent)
- Peabody's Parlor873 Massachusetts Avenue (292 feet SE)
- The Dry Bar830 Massachusetts Ave (331 feet S)
- Mass Ave Tattoo876 Massachusetts Avenue (364 feet E)
- Indianapolis Christian School620 East 10th Street (1007 feet NW)
- Center for Inquiry - Benjamin Harrison School 2725 North New Jersey Street (0.4 miles SW)
- H.L. Harshman Magnet Middle School1501 E. 10th St. (0.5 miles E)
- Theodore Potter Spanish Immersion School 741601 E. 10th St. (0.6 miles E)
- IPS Bus Driver Lot840 North College Avenue (337 feet SW)
- Center Township Trustee Lot863 Massachusetts Avenue (479 feet SE)
- Survive Alive Lot748 Massachusetts Avenue (485 feet SW)
- FlexePark Lot 7620811 Massachusetts Ave (904 feet SW)